Young skin can be especially susceptible to dryness and irritation. At Zarbee’s®, we encourage healthy skin care practices that don’t involve artificial fragrances or other harsh additives.
To help parents care for their baby’s skin, suggest these tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP):
- Limit baths to 3 times a week
- Use gentle soap, and switch to laundry detergent with no scents or dyes
- Try a cool-mist humidifier to add moisture to the air
- Put moisturizer on your baby’s skin right after baths and throughout the day
- To avoid diaper discomfort, change diapers often, and use a gentle cleanser free of alcohol or fragrance
- Consider using Zarbee’s® skin care products, such as Calming Massaging Balm or Oil, to moisturize and nourish your baby’s skin without petroleum, parabens, or phthalates
FREE samples & benefits
Be the first to hear Zarbee’s® news, learn about new products, and get access to FREE samples.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.