To help parents care for their baby’s skin, suggest these tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP):
- Limit baths to 3 times a week
- Use gentle soap, and switch to laundry detergent with no scents or dyes
- Try a cool-mist humidifier to add moisture to the air
- Put moisturizer on your baby’s skin right after baths and throughout the day
- To avoid diaper discomfort, change diapers often, and use a gentle cleanser free of alcohol or fragrance
- Consider using Zarbee’s® skin care products, such as Calming Massaging Balm or Oil, to moisturize and nourish your baby’s skin without petroleum, parabens, or phthalates
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.